Confirm with seller if any additional fees or charges apply.
2014 Model, approx 2200 Hours. The PT-100G is a powerful and robust unit designed with high flow hydraulics to run larger attachments needing the extra flow.
Terex’s large Posi-Track model built for the most robust and demanding jobs. Features include:
– A/C cab.
– Undercarriage: cleaned and inspected, good condition.
– Track condition: 85%.
– Bucket: General Purpose.
– Reflective tape.
– Multi-level suspension for exceptional traction and operator comfort.
– Two-speed hydrostatic drive system offers fast travel speed and high torque work speed. Selectable creep mode.
– Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable operator station.
– Standard load sensing high-flow auxiliary hydraulics and high-capacity cooling system are ideal for demanding applications like brush cutting, mulching, cold planing and more.
This machine is located in Perth, Australia. We can ship anywhere around Australia – call us for a freight quote today!
Each product in our line-up delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability that is second to none, backed by a nationwide service network.
We give you more than just a machine – receive the full confidence that comes with our dependable whole of life support capability.
With more than a decade of experience in the industry and a reputation for complete customer care, we offer comprehensive product support for our entire fleet. Utilising our 75,000+ parts on the shelves across our dealerships, we deliver an average of 96% parts fill rate.
In addition, we can service your machine on-site or at our workshops around Australia any time to deliver industry-leading turnaround times.
The result for you: a top quality product, less downtime and complete peace of mind.