2012 Schibeci ST1000 Stabilizer Attachment
Dedicated 1 metre stabilizing machine, designed for use attached to high flow skid steers and compact track loaders
Used Schibeci ST1000 Road Stablizer Attachment for Sale. 2012 Model, Newcastle branch location.
- Note: 5 hose setup compatible with 5 hose machines.
- Dedicated 1 metre stabilizing machine, designed for use attached to high flow skid steers and compact track loaders.
- Cutting depth of 220mm and is designed for stabilizing & some milling applications.
- Side shift allows for stabilizing outside the line of most skid steers.
- Designed primarily for the Roadworks and Construction industry.
- Compact design makes it perfect for minor rectification works.
- Offers excellent visibility for the operator.
- Solid framework and fluid dynamic design makes the ST1000 stable in the cut.
- 2 levelling rams on the ST1000 give the operator a high degree of accuracy in cutting depth and cross slope control.
- Dust suppression system and stabilization fluid/binding injection ports as standard.
The ST1000 is an excellent solution for Councils, Contractors, Maintenance Teams and Hire Companies. Unique and popular stabilizer attachment for skid steers and track loader, with loads of impressive features – won’t last long so be quick!
Located in Newcastle, New South Wales. We can ship anywhere around Australia – call us for a freight quote today!
Schibeci and ASV Sales & Service also offer a smaller ST600 model, designed for similar usage on a smaller scale – enquire for details.
This machine is located in Newcastle (Hexham), NSW. We can ship anywhere around Australia – call us for a freight quote today!
Each product in our line-up delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability that is second to none, backed by a nationwide service network.
We give you more than just a machine – receive the full confidence that comes with our dependable whole of life support capability.
With more than a decade of experience in the industry and a reputation for complete customer care, we offer comprehensive product support for our entire fleet. Utilising our 75,000+ parts on the shelves across our dealerships, we deliver an average of 96% parts fill rate.
In addition, we can service your machine on-site or at our workshops around Australia any time to deliver industry-leading turnaround times.
The result for you: a top quality product, less downtime and complete peace of mind.