More flexible. More affordable. More profitable.
Reduce Your Operating Costs
The flexible Road Widener skid steer attachment is a must-have for state and municipal highway departments, road contractors and landscapers that are looking for greater operating efficiency and greater productivity in road shouldering and other aggregate dispersal.
This new machine is the most flexible and portable road widener on the market. It offers the best cost/ton ratio for dispersing aggregate, when compared to traditional, large road wideners. The Road Widener skid steer attachment will let you reduce your operating costs for road work, other shouldering, trench work and landscaping.
Big On Benefits And Features
While the Road Widener skid steer attachment is smaller than traditional road wideners, it is big on benefits, efficiency and features.
- Easily maneuvered around guardrails, sign posts, mailbox posts and other obstructions
- Transported on common-width trailers pulled by a pick-up truck
- Precise operator control over flow and placement of material
- Disperses a 20-ton load of aggregate in minutes
- Left or right material dispersal
- Works with any make of skid steer or compact track loader with an attachment plate
- Wheel-turning extensions available to fit all types of dump trucks
- Low operating cost
- 360-degree steerable front end
- Ability to easily disperse gravel, asphalt (comes with asphalt ready heat rated belt) and topsoil
- Can be used for trench repairs
- Durable and reliable to give you years of service
- Made in America