Confirm with seller if any additional fees or charges apply.
Used Fecon FTX150 Forestry Mulching Tractor for Sale. 2019 Model, only 15 Demo Hours (correct at 16 June 2020 – call to confirm current hours).
This low-ground-pressure (3.8 PSI) tractor features a BH85SD Bull Hog Mulcher with an FGT style rotor. An aggressive 227 lpm, 5,000 psi high flow hydraulic system, with in-cab adjustability with presets, powers the mulcher or other attachments requiring high flow hydraulics or low flow auxiliary hydraulics.
Fecon Power Management® ensures the intelligent distribution of power, yielding up to 20% more productivity in many environments. With 140 net horsepower, the FTX150 is massive on power yet is surprisingly efficient on fuel consumption at just 21 litres per hour average fuel consumption. It is ideal for lot clearing, vegetation management, R.O.W. and maintenance of way clearing, landscaping and more.
Unique and popular forestry tractor with loads of impressive features – won’t last long so be quick!
– As new condition, only used for on-site demos.
– Comes with BH85SD Bull Hog mulching head.
– Tracks: Steel, good condition.
– Cab: enclosed A/C.
– Undercarriage: U/C cleaned and inspected, all in good condition.
– Hydraulics: 227 LPM High Flow @ 5,000 psi.
– 140 horsepower Cummins engine.
– In-cab adjustability of flow for attachment requirements.
– Rugged Loader Arms with Skid Steer Quick Attach.
– Work High, Low, or Over Banks with Great Reach and Tilt.
– Aggressive Track Power and Cutting Power.
– Lighter Footprint 3.7 psi ground pressure.
– Ready for light, medium or severe duty forestry work.
Located in Newcastle, New South Wales. We can ship anywhere around Australia – call us for a freight quote today!
Each product in our line-up delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability that is second to none, backed by a nationwide service network.
We give you more than just a machine – receive the full confidence that comes with our dependable whole of life support capability.
With more than a decade of experience in the industry and a reputation for complete customer care, we offer comprehensive product support for our entire fleet. Utilising our 75,000+ parts on the shelves across our dealerships, we deliver an average of 96% parts fill rate.
In addition, we can service your machine on-site or at our workshops around Australia any time to deliver industry-leading turnaround times.
The result for you: a top quality product, less downtime and complete peace of mind.