Confirm with seller if any additional fees or charges apply.
|Location||Sunshine Coast, Australia|
2014 Model, approx 960 Hours. The PT-100G is a powerful and robust unit designed with high flow hydraulics to run larger attachments needing the extra flow.
Terex’s large Posi-Track model built for the most robust and demanding jobs. Features include:
– Very low hours, tons of work left.
– A/C cab.
– Undercarriage: cleaned and inspected, good condition.
– Track condition: 75%.
– Bucket: 4 in 1.
– Reflective tape.
– Reverse camera.
– Rear guarding for forestry and heavy duty applications.
– Multi-level suspension for exceptional traction and operator comfort.
– Two-speed hydrostatic drive system offers fast travel speed and high torque work speed. Selectable creep mode.
– Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable operator station.
– Standard load sensing high-flow auxiliary hydraulics and high-capacity cooling system are ideal for demanding applications like brush cutting, mulching, cold planing and more.
This machine is located on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. We can ship anywhere around Australia – call us for a freight quote today!
Each product in our line-up delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability that is second to none, backed by a nationwide service network.
We give you more than just a machine – receive the full confidence that comes with our dependable whole of life support capability.
With more than a decade of experience in the industry and a reputation for complete customer care, we offer comprehensive product support for our entire fleet. Utilising our 75,000+ parts on the shelves across our dealerships, we deliver an average of 96% parts fill rate.
In addition, we can service your machine on-site or at our workshops around Australia any time to deliver industry-leading turnaround times.
The result for you: a top quality product, less downtime and complete peace of mind.