2019 Road Widener Shouldering Attachment
Near new condition, only 10 hours! Suits SSLs, CTLs, Loaders. (Stock Ref: U1743)
Near new condition Road Shouldering attachment for skid steers, track loaders and wheel loaders.
While the Road Widener attachment for skid steers, wheel loaders and backhoes is smaller than alternative road widening attachments, it is big on benefits, efficiency and features:
- Only 1400kg, easily transported on common-width trailers pulled by a standard ute.
- Capable of laying any aggregate, including hot mix asphalt, with a heavy-duty heat rated belt.
- Excellent visibility from operator station to the working area and road edge.
- Disperses a 20-tonne load of aggregate in minutes.
- Compatible with any make of large skid steer or CTL, powered by standard flow hydraulics.
- Can be operated on small wheel loaders using optional adaptor.
- Wheel-turning rollers and pintle push plate to suit dump trucks, standard.
- Minimal operating costs, reduced labour costs, and low cost per tonne.
- Heavy duty castor wheel supports with 360-degree steerable front end.
- Able to be used for trench backfilling, or kerb backfilling with the kerb backfill attachment.
- Easily manoeuvred around guardrails, sign posts, mailbox posts and other obstructions.
- Durable and reliable to give you years of service.
- Remote control included for ease of use.
This machine is located in Perth (Kewdale), WA. We can ship anywhere around Australia – call us for a freight quote today!
Each product in our line-up delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability that is second to none, backed by a nationwide service network.
We give you more than just a machine – receive the full confidence that comes with our dependable whole of life support capability.
With more than a decade of experience in the industry and a reputation for complete customer care, we offer comprehensive product support for our entire fleet. Utilising our 75,000+ parts on the shelves across our dealerships, we deliver an average of 96% parts fill rate.
In addition, we can service your machine on-site or at our workshops around Australia any time to deliver industry-leading turnaround times.
The result for you: a top quality product, less downtime and complete peace of mind.