Add versatility to your business with Bull Hog mulching attachments for excavators.
The incredible performance and durability of the Bull Hog will lead you to excellent productivity, even in hard-to-reach places.
Attached to an excavator, skid steer or track loader, the Bull Hog forestry mulchers are perfect for clearing trees and brush along roadsides, ravines, creeks, riverbanks, and places that could otherwise be difficult to reach.
– Heavy-Duty and Severe-Duty Models
– Exceptional Tool Life
– Stout Rotor and Body
– The Most Durable Mulcher on the Market
Benefits of the Fecon Bull Hog Mulcher:
– Quickly mulch standing trees 4-6″ in diameter (depending on horsepower) and intermittently process 6-8″ trees.
– The Bull Hog for skidsteers comes standard with double carbide teeth with either the HDT or FGT rotor system, which increases productivity by adding optimal knife tools to the skid steer Bull Hog.
– Aggressive counter cutting rake tines insure excellent material sizing and performance.
– Different push bar options are available including a hydraulic tilting feature that provides the best in tree and material handling.